Monday, July 6, 2015

Guest Post: Before I fall

Hello Luvlies!


It's finally time! I've been so excited to so this post with Jaelyn from, Tales of a Bookworm! Here is her review of Before I Fall, make sure to check out her website for my review and her other great reviews and features! I'd like to send out a huge thank you to Jaelyn, and with that, lets get started!




Before I Fall
51yrtF-qEIL._AA160_.jpg     Hey! I have been super excited to do this guest post, you have no idea how high I am jumping in my seat right now! So I am going to dive right into today’s post!
    Samantha Kingston is the most popular girl in school and for Cupid Day, she and her friends expect it to be a big party: lots of flowers, candy and countless privileges for the popular girls. And the day is filled with all that is expected and more, until Samantha dies in a car accident late that night. Unexpectedly, she still wakes up the next morning on Cupid Day and gets the chance to relive her last day again. This happens six more times, each time Samantha alters one moment of the day, and finds that the day completely veers away from the first Cupid Day. On Samantha’s week long journey, she realizes she has the power to change her life for the better.

    I really enjoyed this book. Samantha was a real character: stuck up, superior, worthy of everything she wants, to good for everyone but her exclusive group of friends and her new crush. I don’t think anyone actually likes Samantha at the beginning of the book, but at the end she becomes more appreciative and grateful for her incredible life, which she realizes, isn’t the life she led. One of the things that made this book incredible was Samantha’s journey to recognizing and fixing all her mistakes.

    Another thing that I really liked about this book was the originality. I have never read a book that even reminds me of this book. The entire story line is incredibly unique. Branching off of the originality, I loved to see what Samantha did time she relived Cupid Day. Every time she did something new. The first time she relived Cupid Day, she didn’t change much, but soon she realized she could change the course of the day, she started playing with her power, and it was very interesting seeing what the day turned out to be like.

     Finally, the last reason I liked this book was I just love the author: her writing style, her story lines, everything about Lauren Oliver’s books I like!

I hope all of you enjoyed my review and I would like to thank Emily for giving me this chance!



Thanks so much to Jaelyn again! I hope you all enjoyed her post, make sure to check out Tales of a Bookworm, here!
 Much love,

    

No comments:

Post a Comment