Saturday, May 9, 2015

Contest Winners & Announcements!

Hello Luvlies!



I am so pleased to announce the winners of Luvlie Readings's First Contest, but before we get to the winners, I have some news.

News:

Sadly reviews may be lessened for a while, this is because I am having hand surgery, which makes for a hard time bringing reviews to you all. I have a few saved, and I'll be working on some, slowly but surely! They just may not be released as often. Don't worry, I'll still be here!

On to the fun part!

This contest would not have been possible without the help of the amazing people over at Booktrope Publishing! They were so great to work with, and hopefully we can work together again in the future, to bring events and reviews to you all!

Three lucky winners won a digital copy of The Reapers Daughter, by K.M. Randall!

*Check it out on Goodreads for more*

Those winners are,

Brooke A.
Callee S.
Jillian J.

Thank you to everyone for entering! I couldn't have done it without all you amazing readers! Hopefully I can hold another contest for you all very soon! 



Much love,






*Contest winners were chosen at random*


No comments:

Post a Comment