Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Monthly Wrap Up

Hello Luvlies!




March, 2015

I cant believe how long March seemed! It just kept on like a startlingly determined snail toward a finish line! So many awesome looking books were released in March, I can't wait to read them!

Movie Adaptations:
  1. First off, last month the Paper Towns trailer was released, and let me just say, It looks so good! Not to mention, the poster is just perfect! You can check out the trailer, here!
  2. Secondly, the Insurgent movie was released last month! I went to see it and in my opinion, it was better than Divergent! It was done so well, especially the 'sims'. Epic Reads did an entire week of behind the scenes on the set which you can check out, here!
  3. Next up, we heard some information from Cassandra Clare herself! She announced the official news on the Shadowhunters television series! You can check out the tweet, here!
  4. Lastly, Lions Gate is talking about picking up Anna Carry's newest novel, Blackbird. Which I am so excited about, not only because I have the book signed, but Anna Carry is awesome and i'm so excited for her!

Book Releases:

                    

          

          

          

          

          

          



That wraps up March!
Much love!










4 comments:

  1. I also though Insurgent was great! I really want to read Half WIld by Sally Green, although I still need to read the first one that is sitting on my infinite TBR pile. *le sigh*
    AH, and The Start of Me and You looks so good, can't wait to read that.
    Happy reading :)

    Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
    http://simplybookishthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read Halfbad by Sally Green and really enjoyed it, did you think the sequel was as good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read ether books, I hope to soon though, I've heard good things!

      Delete