Thursday, January 1, 2015

This Year In Wrap 2014

Hello Luvlies!


2014
    2014 has come and gone so fast I can hardly believe it! So many great things were accomplished in 2014, so lets get started!

 This year marks the first year anniversary of Luvlie Readings, that's right! Luvlie Readings is officially one year old. We started off like any toddler of a site learning to crawl then walk but soon enough  flew forward so fast. I am enormously proud of what
Luvlie Readings has become and it would not be possible without the help off all of you so let me take a moment to thank you all for supporting me and our wonderful site, not only is it mine but it belongs to all of  you as well. Within this last year so many reviews were uploaded and I hope to accomplish three times as many this year. Not only were lots of reviews uploaded but I was approached by several authors asking for reviews and I am thrilled to be able to read and review their books upon request, and I cant wait to get the reviews out to you all as soon as humanly possible! I also introduced two new segments to the blog, The Monthly Wrap UP, and This Year In Wrap. There are many more to come in the future and I am thrilled to be able to bring those to you all very soon! I am so excited to be able to interact with all of my dedicated readers and am thrilled to start off this year!

Thank you all for such a wonderful 2014, and here's to an even better 2015!

Much Love and here's to this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment