Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)

Hello Luvlies!


Publisher: Harper Collins
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Pages: 408
Publication date: February 4, 2014



Point to consider: This is book three in the Shatter me series and this review WILL be full of spoilers if you have not read books one or two!

    With Omega Point destroyed, Juliette dosen't know if the rebels, her friends, or even Adam are alive. But that wont keep her from trying to take down the Reestablishment once and for all. Now she must rely on Warner, the handsome commander of Sector 45. The one person she never thought she could trust. The same person who saved her life. He promises to help Juliette master her powers and save their dying world..... but that's not all he wants with her.


 
     At the beginning of this series, when we were first introduced to Juliette she was a shattered broken mirror of a girl who was in no way ready to face the outside world, and FINALLY she grew up! I loved how in Ignite me Juliette really learned to fight for herself and not to depend on Adam for every little thing. She finally found herself and I absolutely adore the strong women she has blossomed into. Speaking of Adam I can not believe I actually liked him once upon a time *cough cough* BOOK ONE. He has absolutely transformed for the worse, he really acted like a jerk and seemed to be so possessive of Juliette even when he knew he could not have her. Now that I have really read through it all i have realized, Adam seems like the type of guy who has to be in control with a girl who is utterly helpless. And then there was Warner! After reading that chapter in Unravel me we all know what that means! Is this not the hottest Warner on the planet?


*swoons*

     I loved that we get to really get down into his personal life and see the sweet and sensitive part of him. Finally we get to see that he is not the monster we all thought that he was! I loved to see him in action as well. Speaking of action, I feel like the ending of the book was a little rushed and could have been a bit more complex but over all I loved it and it was the perfect ending to a fabulous series! Definitely not something to read in public though, really I think I turned cherry red more than a few times!

Cupcake rating:




*All opinions are my own and do not apply to others, I am open to all opinions.*


As always leave comments about what you thought of the book, this review or what YOU think I should review next!
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment