Sunday, August 31, 2014

We Were Liars

Hello Luvlies!



Publisher: Random House Books
Author: E. Lockhart (Emily) visit her blog here
Pages: 240
Publication Date: May 13, 2014




   A beautiful family with secrets. A secret island. A brilliant girl and a passionate boy. The liars, a group of friends who's friendship turns destructive. Lies upon lies, truth and love. If anyone asks you how it ends just lie.


    Let me just start off by saying that this book was a little weird. It started of with a lot of metaphors for the main characters feelings that I found to be strange. After getting into it for a bit I got used to them and I really found them to be entertaining and enjoyable. To go along with this, the writing style of it was absolutely incredible! 

    This was good in some ways but bad in others, the reason for the bad would be because of the characters. Some of them I absolutely loved and others I didn't really like. There were some thought that I really loved to hate. I found that the Liars were very realistic to real life friends and I really enjoyed their sense of humor. Over all I would really recommend this book. 

Cupcake rating:




 *As always all opinions are my own and do not apply to others, I am open to all opinions*

Leave comments about what you thought of this review, the book or what you think I should review next!
Much love!




No comments:

Post a Comment