Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Half Life of Molly Pierce

Hello Luvlies!


Publisher: Harper Teen (Epic Reads)
Author: Katrina Leno
Pages: 240
Publication Date: July 8, 2014



For all of her seventeen years, Molly believes she has missed pieces of her life. But now Molly is finding out why and she is starting to remember, she is remembering things she never thought she forgot. And she soon discovers the secret life she lead, and the love she cant let go.

   
    First of all, *CAUTION: this book does contain some very strong language* Okay, back to the review. When I first got my inspiration to read this book, I saw it as a new release on the weekly YouTube show, Tea Time produced by Epic Reads. It was a fairly short read given that it is around 230ish pages. AND I LOVED IT! I loved the characters and their development throughout the story. 

    I really enjoyed how I was able to read from two points of view, though essentially from one person.It switched POV (points of view) so quickly that it was a race to keep up but a fun race! Because Molly constantly had no remembrance of periods of time, such as driving somewhere and realizing she had no idea where she had come from and where she was going. It was fun to be able to fill in those gaps as the book progressed. I absolutely fell in love with The Half Life of Molly Pierce. It is unique in its own way and I have never read a book similar to it. I recommend this book to everyone who is a fan of stand alone books! (if you are ok with fowl language).

Cupcake rating:





*As always all opinions are my own and do not apply to others. I am open to other opinions.*

Leave comments about what YOU think of this review, the book or what I should review next!
much love!




2 comments:

  1. Uuugh I want to read this book so badly! And the cover looks pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you totally should read it! I really enjoyed it! ;)

      Delete