Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Reboot (Reboot #1)

Hello Luvlies!



Publisher: Harper Teen (Epic Reads)
Author: Amy Tintera
Pages: 400
Publication Date: May 7, 2013


    Five years ago Wren Connolly was shot in the chest three times. 178 minutes later she came back as a reboot. She is now faster, stronger, and nearly emotionless. The longer she was dead the less human she become. Wren is the best reboot and deadliest soldier in the republic of Texas, and works for HARC (Human Advancement and
Repopulation Corporation). She is in charge of training the new reboots, but when Callum shows up as a 22, he is practically human, and there is something about him Wren cant seem to ignore. When Callum refuses to obey one of her orders Wren is faced with a Choice. Fix him or eliminate him. Wren has never disobeyed before but she has never felt so alive around anyone else. The perfect Soldier is done taking orders.

    Let me just start out saying that I loved this book! (I may say that allot but I really do mean it!) It was refreshing to read a book with a strong female lead who is not afraid to get messy. When Callum came allong and melted her heart it was nice to see her soften a bit but still be that strong warior girl who we know and love. Callum *dramatic sigh* he was the perfect blend if "hunkie guy" and "heart throb" but still managed to maintain a sweet heart. Now I know that may seem like a rendition of Bella and Jacob from twilight.But I promise you its not. Very little of the book focuses on romance but more action than anything. I really enjoyed Reboot and highly recommend the book to fans of books such as Archlight, or Warm Bodies. 

Cupcake rating:



*As always all opinions are my own and do not apply to others, I am open to all opinions.*

Leave a comment about what you thought of this review, the book or what YOU think I should review next!
Much love!



No comments:

Post a Comment