Thursday, July 24, 2014

Allegiant (Divergent #3)

Hello Luvlies!


Publisher: Harper Collins
Author: Veronica Roth
Pages: 526
Publication Date: October 22, 2013



Point to consider:
This review will contain major spoilers, if you have not read book one or two do not read this review.

 In the faction based society that Tris Prior once believed in is gone. Scattered by loss and betrayal. Soon Tris is offered a chance to escape, to leave the fence to see what lies beyond, by doing so Tris and Tobias find a new simple life free from everything they left behind. but soon she finds that she is wrong. Her new reality is much worse than the one she left behind. Explosive new truths will change the hearts of those she loves, and once again thrust into battle and compared to the complexities of human nature while facing impossible choices of courage, allegiance, sacrifice, and love.


    Ok, first of all, AHHAAHH!!! And second of all KSJRGHJKSDHGSIDJB!!!!  Now back to the review. (lol) This book was like the love child of suck and incredible. At times I really was not enjoying it but at times it was really really good! I JUST CANT EVEN! It was told from the dual perspective of Triss and Tobias, both who had enough emotion to tear out my heart. Basically when I finished this book I almost fell on the floor into a fetal position and freaked out, well I did freak out BIG time. So yeah... I don't really have a opinion for Allegiant it just kind of was what it is. But I really do recommend this book for fans of Divergent and Insurgent, even if it was very much what it was.

Cupcake rating:


*As always all opinions are my own and do not apply to others. I am open to other opinions.*

Leave comments of what you thought of this review, the book or what you think I should read next!
Much love!







   

1 comment:

  1. Its been months since I read this book and I still cannot get over this ending!? asdfghjkl
    http://simplybookishthings.blogspot.com/
    Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete