Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Selection (The Selection #1)


Hello Luvlies!


Publisher: Harper Teen (Epic Reads)
Author: Kiera Cass
Pages: 352
Publication Date: April 24, 2012



   The Selection tells a futuristic tale of the Bachelor where women are chosen to come to the palace in order to compete for the beloved prince Maxon's heart.  When America Singer is chosen she is at a stand still because of her love for another back home, Aspen. This secret love could get America and Aspen killed.  But while at the palace will America fall for the Prince she never intended intended to love?



    This book for starters was absolutely amazing!  It is a wonderful book for younger readers who fall in the age range of 10-14, it is as well an easy read. Though I am older I still enjoyed the book. Showing that it appeals to all ages.  The Selection was very well written though I do believe in my own personal opinion that the story was lacking in small amounts.  Such as the best meat on a turkey leg,  it was not missing all of the meat but perhaps a yummy chunk. I believe that anyone who enjoys the Bachelor will enjoy The Selection.

Cupcake rating:





*All opinions are my own and everyone is entitled to their own opinion,  I am open to everyone's opinion* 

Leave comments about what you thought of this review, the book or what YOU think I should review next!
Much love!






No comments:

Post a Comment